top of page

Crime and anti social behaviour

If you are experiencing a problem with anti-social behaviour or noise nuisance you should contact the Leeds Anti Social Behaviour Team (LASBT) or your local housing office if you are a social housing tenant.

You can contact LASBT via phone: 0113 222 4402

It is important to keep reporting incidents of anti-social behaviour so a record can be kept of this for any action to be taken against the perpetrators.

For community anti-social behaviour you may wish to contact your local Neighbourhood Policing Team. Details regarding your local teams can be found on the West Yorkshire Police website.

If you witness or are a victim of crime you can also contact the Police confidentially by calling 101 free of charge. Please call 999 in emergencies.

Hate crime


If you've witnessed or been the victim of hate crime, find out how to report it to the police, and other places to get help, support and advice. 


You can report online directly to the Police here Report a hate crime - True Vision

But if you aren't ready to approach the Police yet and more advice you can contact Stop Hate UK for confidential support and guidance Stop Hate UK

Domestic violence

Domestic violence support is available from Leeds Women’s Aid locally and nationally National Domestic Abuse Helpline

Sexual assault

If you need support  Support After Rape Leeds and Support After Rape and Sexual Violence Leeds (SARSVL) both  provide  independent, confidential support to women and girls affected by any kind of sexual violence at any times in their lives.

If you'd still like to contact Alex

We now offer surgeries via zoom or phone twice a month.

In certain circumstances we can offer face to face to appointments if needed.

To book an appointment please email with your full name, address, contact details with information on the subject you would like to discuss with Alex. 


Alex and the team also have ‘street surgeries’ around the constituency each month. If he is coming to your street you will receive a letter in advance.

If you and your neighbours would like to see Alex on your street and discuss issues that are important send us an email at


Policy questions

Alex has a live Facebook Q&A ('Ask Alex') where you can submit questions on local and national issues. This takes place twice a month. Or you can email him. Find out more and submit a policy question.

bottom of page